Halloween is all about scary witches, spooky ghosts, happy go lucky jack-0-lanterns and anything creepy crawly. However, if you are looking for something a little different that will set your decorations apart from all the others, these pumpkin ornaments may be just the answer.
The spider pumpkin ornaments are very simple to use:
1. Clean out the inside of the pumpkin and carve the face you desire.
2. Push the spiders into the pumpkin using the spiked barrel attached. (edges can be sharp so be careful with young children)
3. Once the hole has been created, remove the spider and clean the pumpkin residue from inside the barrel. This will allow the light to shine through and illuminate your spider.
4. Place the spider with the clean barrel back into the hole.
5. To illuminate your pumpkin, place tea lights, small flash light, glow sticks or battery operated candles in the bottom of the pumpkin.
There are so many creative uses for these pumpkin ornaments.
• What a fun centerpiece on your dining or party table. The spiders are sure to give all your guests the creepy crawlies.
• We all enjoy displaying lit pumpkins on our doorsteps. But imagine how delightfully frightened your trick or treaters will be when they see spiders crawling all over the pumpkins.
• Placed in a windowsill, the lit spiders will add additional light and color to your Halloween decorations.
• In your entry way they offer a spooky greeting to your guests.
• As a “prop” these spiders will add a bit of fun and whimsy to your Halloween photos.
• Use several pumpkins with spider ornaments as luminaries to line your walkway or driveway. Just remember to be careful with a lit flame and choose the correct type of illumination i.e. battery operated candles, flash light etc. for your pumpkins.
These Halloween pumpkin ornaments can be used year after year and will turn an ordinary gourd or pumpkin into a unique decoration that is sure to delight children and adults alike.
To purchase pumpkin ornaments as a Halloween decoration or as a gift visit www.PYOB.com